Skip to main content

Aamir Khan as a Director!!

Aamir Khan becomes a Director ...Not in cinema, in real life. He has directed his latest movie Taare Zameen Par successfully and it will be released soon. I think his each film is different, from all others and that makes him special. In this film his wants to say that "EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL". They are like stars that came to earth.
The movie is written by Amol Gupte who was initially supposed to direct the movie. But after shooting for a few scenes of Taare Zameen Par, Aamir Khan realised that Amol Gupte wasn’t as good a director as a writer. So Aamir stepped in to direct Taare Zameen Par which will also be produced by Aamir Khan Productions.
Aamir says that Direction was a rough journey for him because of the lack of preparation. He says: "I must confess that it was one rough journey because I had to jump in without any preparation. I'd always wanted to direct a film but this was not an ideal situation. I'd have liked to spend time on the script and visualise it. Working with kids can be tough but we had a great bunch of kids, especially Darsheel, Sachet and Tanay Chheda. It was extremely challenging and a great learning experience. Despite all that, it was fun."
This film will release on December 21st. We have to wait until then to see the craft of Aamir as a Director.
To Download the title song "Taare Zameen Par" Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Create A Wiki

A wiki is an open platform for sharing..It is not only just a website but also a collection of web pages that can be edited and reviewed by others..Check out this Presentation to know how to create a wiki using pbwiki: How To Create A Wiki View more presentations from Susan Bentley .

Download YouTube Videos

Youtube converters are now taking attention of Internet users...Earlier it was very difficult to convert or download a youtube file to our disk. But now, you can download a file in formats like AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV,3gp(Mobile). You can convert either by using online application(such as youtubeconverter ) or by downloading an application software. You can use free softwares like YoutubeConverter that supports fast conversion. Some online applications supports mp3 formats as well. Try now....and feel the freedom!!!

Configuring Sublime to run in command line for Mac PC

On March 2017, I migrated to 2016 model Macbook Pro and now I am on my way to configure all the web development tools which was using before on Linux PC. Installation of most of the tools are pretty straight forward compared to Linux. On most of the occasions we don't even need to run any commands during installation process. By the way, my mac os version is Sierra (10.12)  I installed latest version of Sublime Text(version 3, build #3126). When I started to do actual development, I encountered this issue. From terminal I tried to run " subl . " . But I received an error saying command not found .   A one line terminal command could resolve this issue: ln -s "/Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/subl" /usr/local/bin/subl Here we are linking /usr/local/bin/subl with sublime executable command. So later when we run subl . it will open Sublime Text IDE from current working directory. If you again encounter any issue, then you may nee...